Rich, Charlie, and Ian discuss Donald Trump's ongoing fight with Attorney General Sessions, the rise of Anthony Scaramucci, the state of Obamacare repeal, and the ban on transgendered Americans serving in the military.
• Charlie: There's No Shakeup That Can Fix the Trump White House
• Ian: Restoration of the Village
• Charlie: Cedar Point
• Rich: "The Tragedy of the Commons and office kitchens . . ."
• Ian: U.S. vs. Jamaica in the Gold Cup
• "Will Jeff Sessions be fired or resign before the end of the year?"
• "Will Reince Priebus still be chief of staff by Christmas, and will he be replaced byAnthony Scaramucci?"
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Charles C. W. Cooke.
You can subscribe to The Editors on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and TuneIn. You can also download this episode here.