Like NR’s podcast? Please take this quick audience survey.
Charlie, Reihan, and Michael Brendan Dougherty discuss the sexual harassment "reckoning," the House and Senate tax reform bills, and the FCC's reverse on "net neutrality."
• Charlie: Neil Gorsuch's First Chance to Undermine the Administrative State
• Michael: Taking Harassment Seriously Requires Serious Distinctions
• Reihan: Interactions of the Factions
• Charlie: Fingbox
• Michael: Drumshanbo Gunpower Irish Gin
• Reihan: Three Billboards Outside of Ebbing, Missouri
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Charles C. W. Cooke.
You can subscribe to The Editors on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and TuneIn. You can also download this episode here.