Rich, Charlie, Ian, and Reihan discuss Donald Trump Jr.’s attempted collusion and the new Senate health-care bill.
• Charlie: For Many of Us, the War on Drugs Is Not Real
• Ian: The Jihad-Loving Left Loves Linda Sarsour
• Reihan: Trump, Russia, and the Misconduct of Public Men and Hitting the Refresh Button on Net Neutrality
• Charlie: Changes to Disneyland’s Pirates of the Caribbean
• Ian: The Night the Lights Went Out
• Reihan: The Strain
• “Your confidence that there was no real collusion is now badly shaken, a little less, or completely unaffected?”
• “What is the political damage from the Trump Jr. revelation—0 is nothing, 10 is nuclear?”
• “If you had the offer of damaging information from a foreign government about your worst enemy, would you call the FBI or take it unabashedly—please be honest?”
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Charles C. W. Cooke.
You can subscribe to The Editors on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and TuneIn. You can also download this episode here.