A pundit since he was 17, the Harvard Law-trained Shapiro now boasts the number one conservative podcast in the country. In his second appearance on The Jamie Weinstein Show, Shapiro grades Trump's first year, bursts media myths surrounding his former boss Steve Bannon, explains how he thrived in the conservative world in the Age of Trump despite not voting for the president, gives his thoughts on bitcoin and much, much more.
• Shapiro grades Trump's first year
• On how the media has covered Trump
• What the media gets wrong about Steve Bannon
• How Shapiro exploded in 2017 despite not voting for Trump
• Shapiro weighs in on the trajectory of his career vs Milo
• How Shapiro's podcast became the number one conservative show
• Would Shapiro ever consider a presidential run?
• Shapiro answers Twitter Qs: on his work schedule, bitcoin, debating Rosie O'Donnell and more
• On Ann Coulter, Matt Drudge and Rush Limbaugh
• Closing questions: On the liberals he reads, the issue he thinks is undercover and more
(Photo: Gage Skidmore)
You can subscribe to The Jamie Weinstein Show on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and TuneIn. You can also download this episode here.
Like NR’s podcasts? Please take this quick audience survey.